Cloud Management API 1.5
A Repository is a location from which you can download and import design objects such as Chef cookbooks. Using this resource you can add and modify repository information and import assets discovered in the repository.
RightScale currently supports the following types of repositores: git, svn, and URLs of compressed files (tar, tgz, gzip).
- Content type
- Assets fetched from the repository
- Href of itself
- Performs a Cookbook import, making the cookbooks available to use in your account.
- Previews of the effects of a Cookbook import call.
- Refetches all RepositoryAssets associated with the Repository.
- Returns a list of repositories that meet the given constraints.