Cloud Management API 1.5
A VolumeSnapshot represents a Cloud storage volume at a particular point in time. One can create a snapshot regardless of whether or not a volume is attached to an Instance. When a snapshot is created, various meta data is retained such as a Created At timestamp, a unique Resource UID (e.g. vol-52EF05A9), the Volume Owner and Visibility (e.g. private or public). Snapshots consist of a series of data blocks that are incrementally saved.
- Content type
- Associated cloud
- Containing Deployment
- The volume from which the snapshot was created.
- Associated recurring volume attachments
- Href of itself
- Any cloud specific attributes of the volume snapshot
- The date at which this volume snapshot was created in the cloud
- Visibility of volume snapshot, either private or public